I am an experienced grant writer who can put together a brilliant grant application for you. We will work together to establish the best grant choice for you, then I will ask questions to extract the most important information before I start writing your application for you. I expect you to be proactive in giving me all the information I require, The more data and background research you have done about your project the better. For a further fee, I can carry out market research, do prototype designs, do project planning etc. This is data that will back up your application.
I will write an Innovate Uk grant application for a grant upto the value of £50k. I will help you choose the most appropriate grant you to apply for.
For grants with a value over £50k, please contact me for a personalised quotation.
My plan will be:
1. We have a Teams/Zoom call to discuss the project. I will send you away with a list of information I need to write the application
2. I will do a day's work on the grant and come back to you with further questions/information I need about your product
3. I will spend a day creating stunning appendices as required by your application, as well as the finances for the project
4. I will spend the last day finalising all the grant application answers and making sure that it is as good as it can be
I work on a few assumptions:
1. You will provide me with all the information you can about your product, company, and project you want to carry out. This includes project plans, designs, project costings, team members etc.
2. You are available to answer any questions I have about your product, company, and project throughout the time I am writing your application
I offer multidisciplinary support for companies and individuals including feasibility studies, prototype development, technology demonstrator design & build, electronic design, mechanical design, software development, grant writing and more! I have several years' experience in the tech startup sector taking products to market. I hold both PhD and undergraduate degrees in Engineering fields. I also offer content writing to blogs and tech websites. Grant writing experience: – Innovate UK – BBSRC – EPSRC – Local authorities Authorship: – 2 patents – 26 journal/conference publications