There’s nothing more off-putting than when you’re reading through something interesting and you spot a really obvious spelling misteak in the content. That one silly typo or misplaced letter does numerous things in the brain of the reader.
It can break the flow of what was otherwise a perfect sentence, as well as sending out a red flag to the reader about the person or company who has made the error.
Are they capable and competent to deliver the products and services I need? If they don’t even pay attention to small details like this, what will they be like working for me and my business?
The last thing you want is for your reader to be questioning and second guessing your cognitive ability before they make a purchase from you or reach out to you for help.
That’s where proofreading and editing come into the picture. With the range of qualified editors on hand at Anglo Content, you can rest assured any content you send their way will be examined with an eagle eye.
We offer all six types of editing here, yes there are that many!
- Proofreading – a safety net for basic spelling mistakes and errors
- Copy Editing – taking written content and making it shine
- Content Editing – improves the copy functionality, style and formatting
- Developmental Editing – an evaluation for book editing and publishing
- Manuscript Editing – enhances the flow and clarity of draft manuscripts
- Stylistic Editing – examines structure, flow and adds a level of refinement
So whatever you need, from simple proofreading tweaks before you send that important email newsletter to thousands of subscribers, or a full developmental edit of your latest novel, rest assured Anglo Content editors have your back.
Sign up today as a Buyer and give your copy the extra TLC it deserves.